The Chief Dental Officer England, Sara Hurley, and her team will be hosting a series of presentations at the CDO Theatre.
Subject areas featured in the CDO programme include:
- Workforce – using skill mix in your practice
- Professional standards – patient safety, lone working guidance, assurance of quality of care, information governance
- Oral health regulation – Dental Performers List, Performers List Validation by Experience (PLVE), changes to Oversees Registration Exam (ORE)
- Career pathways – clinical and non-clinical opportunities
- Oral health inequalities – Core20PLUS5, access to services and caring for patients with high needs
- Chairside delivery of care – clinical standards for implementing and delivering care
- Oral health and systemic health – cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer care pathways
Each topic will be split into a series of short talks, panel discussions and presentations from leading subject experts in their field, with time for Q&A. Further opportunities for discussions will be available on the adjoining CDO Zone stand.