The results are in on New Colgate Total®
Thanks to the 347 dentists and 483 patients who took part in the New Colgate Total® Experience Programme for sharing their feedback after using New Colgate Total® toothpaste twice daily for 4 weeks.(1) Yours and your patients’ feedback has been collated and can now be shared, providing you with the confidence to use and recommend a product that is supported by the dental community and patients across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The results of the New Colgate Total® Experience Programme are compelling with:
- 9 out of 10 dentists saying New Colgate Total® best meets their needs for an everyday prevention toothpaste (1)
- 89% of dentists likely to recommend New Colgate Total® toothpaste (1)
- 94% of dentists believing anti-bacterial protection of teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums is important when using an everyday prevention toothpaste
75% of respondents said New Colgate Total® provides them with a positive brushing experience, and when comparing with their previously used everyday toothpaste they commented:
‘Fresher taste, teeth feel cleaner, gums are healthier’
‘It gives a better cleaning feel and my mouth stays fresher for longer’
‘Prefer the taste and whole mouth feels cleaner’ (1)
New Colgate Total® – the next generation of prevention is here!
With an ordinary fluoride toothpaste* only protecting 20% of the mouth surfaces (teeth), what of the remaining 80% – the soft tissues, tongue, cheeks and gums? New Colgate Total® with its next generation technology proactively works with the biology and chemistry of the mouth to protect 100% of mouth surfaces for 12 hours after brushing. (4,**)
New Colgate Total® with Dual-Zinc plus Arginine delivers comprehensive benefits for the whole mouth: (4, **)
- Reduces plaque
- Helps prevent gum problems
- Prevents tartar
- Cares for sensitive teeth
- Removes stains
- Freshens breath
- Fights cavities
- Protects enamel
Support your patients’ need to proactively look after their mouth by recommending New Colgate Total® as their everyday toothpaste for whole mouth health. Experience New Colgate Total for yourself at the BDIA Dental Showcase on October 17-19, 2019.
Register free now and visit Colgate on Stand H50.
1. UK New Colgate Total Experience Programme 2019- Data as at June 2019. n=347 dentists; n=483 patients.
2. GfK Multi Benefit Shoppers’ Habits and Attitudes 2014.
3.Kantar Added Value 2017, UK.
4. Prasad K et al, J Clin Dent, 2018;29 (Spec Iss A)
*Defined as non-antibacterial toothpaste
**Statistically significant greater reduction of cultivable bacteria on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums with Colgate Total® vs non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste at 4 weeks, 12 hours after brushing