Connecting you safely and securely in 2021
BDIA Dental Showcase is back with new dates: 27-28 March 2021. We have been working closely with the venue to ensure that the moment you step foot in ExCeL London for BDIA Dental Showcase you are safe and comfortable.
- Additional signage will display all the key information on how we will keep you safe during your time with us
- Contactless badge scanning will be in place wherever possible
- Capacity will be managed to ensure social distancing is possible
- We will support the government track & trace system
- You will be able to pre-book contactless parking
When you get inside…
- Increased filtered ventilation will keep the air clean and safe
- Cloakrooms will be available with limited facilities
- To ensure social distancing is easily maintained:
- Stand designs and seating plans will be optimized
- 1-way systems will be in place
To help keep everything clean…
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in key areas
- Cleaning will be more frequent with enhanced cleaning on high touch point areas
- Hygiene screens will be installed at service counters where necessary
- All food & beverages will be served prepackaged and “grab and go”
- Only cashless payments will be accepted
- All seminar materials will be available digitally
From the moment of registration, you will be kept informed of any changes to our safety measures. We will also ensure our dedicated Safety Measures page is up to date with the latest information. Keeping you safe is our number one priority, so if you have any questions or comments please feel free to get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you on 27-28 March 2021 at ExCel London! Register your interest now for the latest updates about the show (and to be eligible for fast-track registration when it opens!).