Effective Communication in Dentistry: Building relationships and Enhancing Patient Experience
23 Mar 2024
- Develop powerful communication methods to establish trust, respect, and value in patient-dentist relationships.
- Acquire persuasive and influential communication techniques to enhance treatment acceptance rates.
- Cultivate the ability to provide an exceptional patient journey.
- Hone active listening skills to better understand patient concerns and expectations.
- Recognise and utilise the significance of non-verbal cues in effective communication.
Aims: To equip learners with essential skills for successful communication with dental patients, fostering trust, respect and value through, and a positive relationship building patient experience.