Alan Suggett, partner, NASDAL
Sponsored by NASDAL
Most dentists want to pay less tax without involving a lot of risk.
Alan will highlight sensible, but sometimes little known, ways to do this.
Increasing profits is an aim for most practice owners – but it is usually a challenge.
Alan will outline some simple principles to consider.
During this session attendees will learn:
- Sensible tax saving ideas
- Profit improvement ideas generally
- The 4 ways to grow a practice
- Profit improvement by using Benchmarking
- The impact of Profit improvement on the value of a practice
‘Leading NASDAL dental accountant Alan Suggett aims to tick every box for current and aspiring practice owners.
Paying less tax, improving profits and practice goodwill values – what more can you want?’