Heidi Marshall, partner, Dodd & Co Specialist Dental Accountants
Sponsored by Dodd & Co
If you’re thinking about buying a practice you’ll need the right advice. Boss your buying will give you some top tips on what you should (and shouldn’t) add to your tick list when purchasing a practice. As specialist dental accountants we’ve been involved in handling practice purchases for many years and are always looking for new ways to help the process go as smoothly and efficiently as possible whilst always keeping an eye on the complex issues that could arise. So if you’re buying now, or in the future, attending this seminar will be worth your while.
During this session attendees will learn:
- Getting the price right - yes there’s a valuation but can you actually afford it?
- Financing – what’s the best way to finance your purchase
- How moving from an associate to principal will affect your tax bill
- Bookkeeping – top tips on best practice including cloud accounting
- Why a practice agreement is so important
'Being your own boss can reap fantastic benefits however you need to make sure you start off on the right foot. Our boss your buying seminar is a must for anyone currently buying or thinking of buying a practice.'