Calaject, Computer Assisted Local Anaesthesia, is the latest innovation to help you deliver consistently, comfortable injections to your patients with ease. Even nervous patients feel relaxed!
- Compact, with one touch control for all types of anaesthesia and automatic aspiration when pressure on the foot control is released.
- Cost-effective, as it uses standard dental needles and cartridges; no expensive hand-piece tubing sets are required. A saving of approximately £3 per patient compared to other models.
- Compatible with 2.2ml and 1.8ml cartridges.
- Now available with optional single-use, safe-sheathing barrels.
- Supplied with 'pain free information leaflets' for your patient waiting room and material for your website, establishing your practice as caring, patient-centred and forward thinking. A real practice builder!
- Free trial available on request.
Interest Free Credit, (12 payments over 11 months), and 3 & 5-year credit plans are available (terms apply).
Visit us on stand N52 for a demonstration or go to our Calaject website now to see it being used.
Contact telephone: Freephone 0808 1000 888
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org