Hayley Drury, dental nurse, and Kath Eastwood, dentist
To furnish Dentist /Dental nurse with skills to improve the comfort and quality of treatment for patients and also improve team work and job satisfaction for both parties.
- Better treatment outcome for patients
- Increased satisfaction of Clinician and Nurse at work
- Developing team work with you nurse
- Decreased risk of musculoskeletal issues with improved posture
- Understanding ergonomics principles, and positioning to improve vision
- Determine ideal equipment set up
- How to work more efficiently and ergonomically with your dental nurse.
- How to apply ergonomics principles relating to posture and positioning to improve vision
- How to assess own working environment and be able to make improvements.